Cruises from Tampa to the Bahamas
Cruises from Tampa to the Bahamas
The Bahamas are not a frequent cruise destination from Tampa. If you are looking for a Bahamas cruise, you will find multiple Bahamas sailings per week departing from Port Canaveral, Miami or Jacksonville for the best selection.
If you really have your heart set on departing from Tampa, the most similar alternative to a Bahamas cruise would be a cruise from Tampa to Key West.
CruisesFromTampa.us is the best place to book your cruise from Tampa to the Bahamas. Whether you book online, or call one of our cruise experts at (800) 961-4635, you can rest asured that you will get the best prices and service.
Bahamas Cruises from Tampa Cruise Search
CruisesFromTampa.us features all available rates on cruises to the Bahamas from Tampa. Early booking discounts, seniors, past passengers, and military rates are featured. Before you search, if you are looking for advice on your cruise from Tampa to the Bahamas, we recommend reading the cruise tips at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: The best selection of Bahamas cruises depart from Port Canaveral, Miami or Jacksonville. For your convenience, the search results above feature Bahamas cruises from Port Canaveral, Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Tampa Cruise Experts Call us at (800) 961-4635
Search for Cruises from Tampa, FL
Price intelligence by CruiseFocus
Tips for Tampa Cruises to the Bahamas
What Ports are featured on Bahamas Cruises from Tampa?
Depending on which cruise line and itinerary you choose, the following ports are featured:
- Nassau -- Head to Paradise Island, and enjoy the Atlantis Resort & Casino, great beaches, and tons of activities. For the shopper, Bay Street features tax-free bargains on designer clothing and watches. There's also great snorkeling from the beaches, and glass bottom boat tours for those who don't want to get wet.
- Freeport -- Freeport is known for great shopping at the International Bazaar (over 100 shops) and the Goombay Park Straw Market (plenty of arts and local crafts). Have lunch at Freeport's Pier One restaurant and watch shark feeding from your table. There are multiple beaches for snorkeling and popular ecotourism tours, some even by sea kayak!
- Half Moon Cay -- Located on 55-acres of the 2,400-acre Little San Salvador Island, Half Moon Cay has been rated as "Best Private Island" by Porthole Cruise Magazine for the past four years. An international bird sanctuary in the Bahamas with only two percent of the island developed, the beauty and serenity of Half Moon Cay is second to none. While exploring this privately owned paradise, there are a variety of exciting activities from which to choose. You can go horseback riding on the beach and through the surf, take a stingray boat adventure, enjoy the Half Moon Lagoon Aqua Park, hike a nature trail, or simply relax in an air-conditioned, private beachfront cabana.
When is the best time to Sail to the Bahamas?
From a weather perspective, the best time to sail to the Bahamas is from late November to late April. From May until late October, the weather tends to be hot and humid.
From a price perspective, prices are highest when kids are out of school.
What Alternatives are there to Cruises to the Bahamas from Tampa?
There are many alternatives for you to consider if you are looking for a Bahamas cruise.
While not a Bahamas cruise, check-out the short itineraries (3-5 days) on cruises from Tampa.
If you are up for a 7-night cruise, there are Caribbean cruises from Tampa. And, you can find even more Caribbean cruise sailings from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and San Juan.
Bahamas Cruises From Tampa Resources
Let CruisesFromTampa.us send you on a cruise from Tampa to the Bahamas. You'll find the largest selection of Bahamas cruise deals, discount prices, and helpful advice on Bahamas Cruises from Tampa. Book your Bahamas cruise online or call our Bahamas cruise experts at (800) 961-4635.
Images Copyright: Holland America Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines
Talk to a Tampa Cruise Expert. Call us at:
Top Tampa Cruise Searches
These are our most popular searches on Tampa Cruises:
Money Saving Advice when Buying a Cruise from Tampa
- Best advice we can give: the earlier you book, the better. Prices for early bookers tend to be lower, and, the best cabins out of Tampa may sell out early.
- High season for cruises from Tampa is "whenever the kids" are out of school. Christmas, Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Summer are when the prices tend to be highest. Lower prices prevail in September (when kids go back to school), right after Thanksgiving, and in January thru February when the kids return to school.
- We show all discounts. Rest assured, when you search for cruises on our site, we will ask questions that will qualify you for the best available rate – are you over 55, active or retired military, past passenger, where you live all to help search out any promotional rates for which you may be eligible.
Tampa Cruise Calendar
Select a month below to view the Tampa Cruise Calendar - you will see all cruise sailings and prices:
Cruise Lines Sailing from Tampa
These cruise lines sail from Tampa: